Returns and Refunds Policy
ELIGIBILITY AND RETURNS PROCEDURE
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Our stock products can be returned within 14 days of the original purchase of the product. At our discretion, a new product may be exchanged for another product or returned for a refund.
To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
– The product was purchased in the last 14 days
– The product is in its original packaging
– The product isn’t used or damaged
– The product isn’t customized
– You have the receipt or proof of purchase
– You obtained a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) from us
– Products that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
To obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA), contact us: email@example.com.
Please include your order number and indicate whether you want to exchange the product (and if so, what other product you want to order) or if you are requesting a refund. We will reply with your eligibility and further instructions for return.
CUSTOMIZATION AND SHIPPING CHARGES
We may choose not to exchange or refund customized products. Any customization and shipping charges incurred in connection with the return of a product are non-refundable.
You are responsible for paying the costs of shipping and for the risk of loss of, or damage to the product during shipping, both to and from Golf Supply House.
If you received a damaged product, please notify us immediately for assistance.
Sale items can be exchanged only.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.